I am an entrepreneur based in Northern California. I am working with a small team of people on a new service in the jewelry industry. Our team is based in Palo Alto, Bangalore, Venice and Jerusalem. We want to build something beautiful.
Women aged 18-34 who are:
* buying for themselves or a gift for someone special;
* excited to buy designs they made themselves or made by other women;
* willing to spend about $100 for the right piece of jewelry; willing to buy multiple pieces per shopping visit.
Create a logo that can serve as the visual shorthand for the brand. The design must accomplish the following:
1. Support the brand values -- Sheyna is a variation on the Yiddish word for beautiful:
Design-it-yourself / self-expression
Sophistication and cosmopolitan perspective
2. Color that communicates rich diversity of people, materials, designs; here's a palette that we put together http://colorschemedesigner.com/#1640xw0w0w0w0
3. Jewelry is the main type of merchandise; that should be easy for women to understand from the visual identity (without being obvious or ham-handed). Attached are some examples of the type of merchandise we might offer.