My Sweet Greece Bake Shop
We are a group of young entrepreneurs looking to start a Greek Specialty Bakeshop. Our recipes are from first generation Greek migrants. We aim to offer traditional sweets in non-traditional packaging. There will be a small storefront but most of the business will be wholesale distribution to groceries and restaurants. Togethe with our sweets, we will offer coffee andother hot beverages.
- Greeks who do not have the time to create desserts that their parents used to make.
- People looking to bring desserts to parties.
- Couples looking for dessert vendors for their wedding reception.
- Restaurants looking for dessert vendors.
- Groceries looking to sell desserts.
- Theme should balance tradition with younger Greek appeal.
- Should be equally appealing to non-Greeks without losing the Greek identity.
- Candy colors are welcome to signify "sweets".
- Use of blue and white to signify "Greece"
- Use of imagery denoting "sweets in a box", "ribbons", "balloons", "Santorini Windmill", etc. are welcome.
1. JPEG or PNG image.
2. Raw files (PSD or AI or formats that can be opened in Photoshop or Illustrator)