Tracked.com will shortly launch as a business and financial information portal with robust tracking, communication and sharing features.
1) Data - We gather an enormous amount of business data and news from thousands of sources that are free, paid, online and offline. We then collapse that information into a growing taxonomy of over 250,000 companies and 700,000 executives. Each company and executive in our database has it's own unique profile page on Tracked.com that displays all current and historical data we've gathered, including compensation information, financial data, trades, news, press releases, filings, executives, biographies, company descriptions, corporate hierarchies, institutional investments, and more.
2) Track - Visitors that create an account gain access to robust tracking features. Users can create any number of watchlists of people, private companies, public companies and sectors. We push news and data changes to users based on the entities they are watching.
3) Share - Account holders can make connections with others to share what they are tracking as well as short messages about things that are happening in business in real-time. The message will eventually serve as the means through which people share all content and data on the site.
Our target audience is any individual in the world that wants or needs to track business information both privately and collaboratively. Example use cases include:
-A venture capitalist tracking news and data about his or her portfolio companies and their respective management teams
-A sales manager tracking news and data about his or her clients or potential leads
-A corporate development executive tracking all that is being said, published and reported about competitors and potential acquisition targets
-A father simply tracking information about stocks he owns
Our tracking and sharing features are designed to keep people in the know who need or want to be in the know.
1) A square version (height same as width)
2) A rectangular version (w:4 h:1 aspect ratio...landscape)
3) A favicon version (square but much smaller and less detailed)
4) We need one version with the word "Beta" somewhere
5) One Grey scale version
Color: Our main theme is centered around different shades of blue. Here are our current color palettes
Blues (primary): 0423bd, 4a80ff, cddefe
Yellows: fbeace, fdf7e9
It would be nice to get logo submissions that comport with these colors but we are open to new suggestions.
Fonts: Our website users sans serif (i.e. Helvetica, Arial, etc.) fonts everywhere, but we are open to suggestions of new fonts for our logo.