Need a logo for a new web-based personal property management service. Logo needs to be modern, very professional, and NOT the bubbly, reflective Web 2.0 standard. Prefer something building off the hub concept.
The Divvy Hub
Logo needs to be modern, fairly simple, very professional, sophisticated, and not too flashy. It should appeal to baby boomers, 20-somethings, and everyone in between. At the very least it should not stand out to any group as inappropriate or gaudy.
Would like to build on the concept of a hub, either from the center out or revolving around a central focal point. If possible, prefer the name be separate from the image part of the logo so that the image can be used separately in the future.
Color scheme is wide open.
The company is to help people split up personal property either after the death of a loved one or in a divorce. It should be serious without being too bleak or somber.
- Modern, classy, professional design
- Graphic image that is separable from business name
- Appeals to multiple age groups
- Stands out at very well done without being over the top
- Big, bubbly, rounded letters or image
- Reflection of logo as part of logo
- Multiple bright colors
- All lower case letters