Accomplished classical harpist needs a new logo design for website, print, and collateral material use. Must be clean, elegant, and modern.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
HarpJAS is the personal website of classical harpist at the top of her field. We need a fresh new logo to go with an existing web design. The following should be kept in mind during the creative process:
- Aesthetic: bold, clean, elegant, and modern.
- We are going against the stereotype of harpists being frilly, traditional, or old fashioned.
- HARPJAS(dot)COM is the url, and JAS are initials. The tagline, if included, would be Julie Ann Smith. We are open to designs with and without the name tagline.
- The logo can either be graphical, text, or a combination of the two. The existing logo is all text, but we do not need to stick to that. I uploaded a screenshot of the current design so you can see where the logo will be placed
- If the logo is really good, it is possible that the web design could be changed to fit the logo (in other words, it doesn't have to be in the EXACT colors you see in the screenshot).
- The current web design plays off the natural "curve" of the harp.
- Graphic ideas include a harp, strings, curves, etc.
- JUST ADDED: header.gif so you can see the size
Lo que desea
- White background
- Warm colors
- Script fonts are fine as long as they're legible
- Vector graphic or something that can be adequately resized for use in press kits (PDF, Word) and stationery
- Can be placed in existing website header (so it has to horizontally oriented, i.e., longer than it is tall)
- NO angels, cherubs, or hard-to-read script fonts
- No Italics
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte