Marketing Genius (by The House of Marketing)
We will be launching a marketing contest to students and young professionals, called "Marketing Genius". This will go on in different stages (1st stage: marketing related multiple choice questionnaire, 2nd stage: writing a paper on a selected topic, 3rd stage (finam): case day) resulting in the best marketing promise of the year, the "Marketing Genius". The winner gets a nice prize (and job at The House of Marketing). This game is in cooperation with a leading Belgian newspaper, Jobat (http://www.jobat.be) and will get extensive coverage there. The target of the challenge is twofold: 1) put the marketing function in the spotlight and 2) give (would-be) marketers the possibility to measure them against others.
The logo will be used in the newspaper and on its website, on our website, on the game website, on mailings related to the game and possibly on posters in universities announcing the contest.
About The House of Marketing: we are a Belgian consulting company of about 40 people giving Marketing advice and fulffiling temporary roles in marketing, in the wide range of topics that marketing covers. More info can be found on our website: http://www.thehouseofmarketing.be
Special element: this design contest will be used within the challenge as an example of "crowdsourcing" and a question around this will be part of the questionnaire.
The "Marketing Genius" challenge is open for (Belgian) Students (marketing or other) and for young professionals with up to 5 years of work experience.
* Seen the target audience and the fact that it is a contest, a game, all the graphics need to be playful, young, refreshing, funny, collegiate, colorful
* There does not need to be a link to the 'corporate image' of The House of Marketing (fun, young, playful are more important). However, we do want “by The House of Marketing” as subtitle, in line with the house-style of The House of Marketing.
* The basic need is a logo for "Marketing Genius"
* Best to have the possibility to use the logo also without the text "Marketing Genius" (as well as with the text somehow next, under, in, ... the logo)
* We also require the logo to be able to be used on the top (banner) site of the game web page (and possible banner actions). Examples to demonstrate this are very welcome
* Our co-sponsor is http://www.jobat.be . Please check color and style matching with their logo as well.
* Part of the mission statement of The House of Marketing is "Passion" (for Marketing) and "Excellence" (in our work). Please make designs that encompass both of these.
Remark: this is a redesign (name change) of a previous contest, http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…ners-59081 Logo-scoring can always be checked there to see what we most like.