This is a new company started up by an Irish solicitors firm to help people gain visa’s to stay and work within the country of Canada Legally.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The age demographic for this logo is 21-49. The company generally targets 4 groups of people.
1) Foriegn nationals that cant gain permanent residency in Ireland and wish to do so in Canada.
2) Post graduate students that cant find jobs in Ireland that relate to their desired career and wish to find this career in Ireland.
3) Families that are struggling to get by with their current income and wish to find a new life in Canada.
4) Qualifed professionals that have just been made redundant and cant find work in their field within Ireland and wish to try seek employment in Canada.
THE LOGO MUST NOT BE CANADIAN SPECIFIC (E.G. NO MAPLE LEAFS) as the company wants to be able to rebrand the logo for different countries at a later stage.
Attached to this breif is a PDF of a sample brochure which should help give the feel for the logo. Email Peter@websplash.ie if there is trouble.
When creating the logo a number of attributes must be taken into account. The logo used in the brochure is simply a placeholder logo.
1) The company likes the red wine colour used in the brochure.
2) Visual elements that represent travel e.g.a passport or Visa, can be incorporated aswell.