We host customer service websites, so customers will initially look to our own brand and website as an example. The design should be professional, but slightly fun, encouraging companies to adopt web 2.0 online collaboration features and engage in a "dialogue" with their customers.
Examples of previously used logo designs are available here:
Here are some guidelines:
* Mix of upper/lower case acceptable.
* The logo will be presented on a white background.
* The "i" stands for "Internet"
* We like the concept of the 2 "i's" in i-Dialogue talking to each other, but definitely open to your alternative ideas
* We envision using the logo with a Blue and Orange JQuery UI theme named "UI Lightness" (Click on the Gallery tab on this site http://jqueryui.com/themeroller)
* Gradients, depth, and drop shadows are all okay
* The dash "-" in i-Dialogue is required to prevent customers from pronouncing the brand as one word. Intended to be communicated as "i" "dialogue" (if you know of a better way to accomplish, please submit your ideas!)
* We're very open to ideas that combine a symbol with the brand name. One idea is to use the first letter "i" in i-Dialogue as the symbol.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo