I am looking for a logo for a company that provides business development services to attorneys. The services provided include 1) providing potential client leads 2) web site and blog development 3) law business marketing consulting. I need a logo designed along with business cards and letterhead.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I need a logo that has a clean, easily readable font.Because I am servicing attorneys, the feel must be professional - in otherwords this is not a marketing service for general business, it is a marketingservice for lawyers.
Lo que desea
- design must be professional. My clients are attorneys (professional)
- logo must suggest trust as my clients can be skeptical and analytical
- logo should suggest creativity with a contemporary look and feel. I am selling my marketing know how
- logo should suggest that I am a visionary and on the leading edge of online and offline marketing
- logo should suggest perpetual growth and progress - new clients, new cases and increased revenues
- logo should encourage engagement - I want clients to call me now
- generally I like a clean look found in Web 2.0 and would consider transparency or even 3D if we can find that delicate balance between professional and creative marketing. Please see this Logorange article.
- I need the logo in a .jpg format and in a format that is scaleable
- the look of the logo must work in both color and in black and white. Attorneys still use faxes regularly and I need the look and feel to come through in a fax, with its inherent resolution issues
- 1. Iam a lawyer myself and one of my unique selling propositions is that as alawyer I have unique insight into the needs of my fellow lawyers. Perhaps myunique status as both a lawyer and a consultant could be incorporated into thedesign.
2. I would estimate that most of my clients will be male attorneys, age 35+
3. I expect that most of my clients will be lawyers providing personal legalservices to clients, as opposed to corporate services. In other words, myclients will be small firms that handle matters like personal bankruptcy,workers comp, social security disability, divorce, criminal.
- no "cartoony" look or anything that is overly colorful. No clip art
- I don't want a logo that looks like a traditional or stock law firm logo (i.e. pillars columns or scales of justice) or one that is overly buttoned-down looking or extremely conservative
- I am generally not a fan of reverse type