We are an emerging small technolgy company that is developing a go-to-market strategy for a hosted mapping solution. The company is wanting to infuse an image that is young, fresh, and innovative to help differentiate itself from its competitors. Currently, most of our competitors consist of service type businesses. Here, with the launch of GISDriect.com, we are shifting to a product based company and projecting a new fresh image.
The solution addresses many of the barriers presented by traditional desktop software applications by emphasizing ease of use, direct (internet) access, low setup cost, hassle-free experience, and being modular by design. Our goal is to develop a brand centered around a product that people identify with regardless of the company that is standing behind the product (think Salesforce.com).
We are looking for a logo to represent the brand name GISDirect.com.
1. We want the emphasis to be on the name and .com (GoDaddy.com)
2. The words "GIS" and "Direct" and ".com" should stand apart from each other (see attached file for concept). The .com should have some emphasis being this is a cloud solution.
3. Colors should be comprised of orange, black, and grayshades but we are willing to consider combinations that incorporate colors from our company logo (primary colors include orange, lime green, sky blue).
5. We are open to a using a graphic element with the logo but we are leaning towards just using GISDirect.com as a standalone logo.
6. The logo should have a trademark emblem.
7. Typeface and color should be clear, simple, and bold. It will be used on hats, shirts, and tradeshow apparel so should not be overly complex.
8. Lastly, we will need a variation that works well on a white background and another variation that works well on a black background.
The files we require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg, layered .psd (RGB), .png.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
Examples of desired look and feel of resulting website/brand: