Entries will be judged on their creativity, flair and the ability for the logo to work in both color and black & white. I have the following that I find important:
1) Theme - The idea will be that users should enter a "clear box", creating projects that are meant to be viewed by multiple collaborators and using feedback to enhance the final content. We are open abstract illustrations, as well as a cubic/rectangular shape as we have been using.
2) Font - We are open to the first two words of the logo being "Clear Box" or "ClearBox", with or without spaces. We are also open to all lowercase or capitalized words but do not want all uppercase.
3) Straight lines for images - For pictorials/illustrations, I prefer clean angles and straight lines when possible, as can be seen from our current website (http://www.clearboxstudios.com) and logo. We find this communicates stability and maturity.
4) Prominent color - The current logo uses green and gray, with the green meant to pop at the viewer. The internet is filled with green/gray color schemes, though, so we would like to explore orange (possibly purple) as our new eye-catching color.
5) We will do our best to respond during the entire process, so please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.