- name of your business: Art & Soul Photography Inc.
- kind of business: boutique photography studio specializing in baby portraits, weddings, family portraits, and fine art photography
- preferred color palette: I’ve attached an image of the studio space which we’ve decorated in a slightly muted blue with rusty red accents. I’m not tied to that as a palette though. I love grey and mustard yellow.
- particular brand "personality" you'd like to convey: my photography style is fine art mixed with photojournalism. Honest, thoughtful, creative and spunky.
- target client/customer: late 20’s to 30-somethings, upper middle class mom’s with an appreciation for artistic lifestyle portraiture for baby and family portraiture.
25-40 year old, upper-middle class bride-to-be’s looking for artistic, photojournalistic and lifestyle wedding day photography.
- particular style/look you're hoping achieve: I’m drawn to sophisticated, clean, modern style, artistic, soul-full and natural. You can check out my photography at http://www.artandsoulfoto.com or http://www.artandsoulblog.com