logo needed for new brand to compete with existing national brands
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The brand “Joe Buys Gold” currently does not exist. Currently the business owner has a smaller, separate brand that serves a small geographic audience. The Joe Buys Gold brand wants to spread nationally, beginning by spanning the northeast corner of the United States.Joes Buys Gold hope to eventually compete with - cash4gold.com - goldlords.com
NEW 2/3/09: the client like the header of the web site mycashnow.com, particularly the area on the right side with cash in it.
The company / site will be centered on the persona and personality of “Joe” as being the middle class guy, not one of the big companies.
- users are possibly older people that don’t like to leave their homes
- people with no stores that buy gold close to them
Lo que desea
- professional, clean design (consider that customers are dealing with items they think have value)
- the business owner would prefer the use of blue and white (possibly accented by gold) *also an interest in hinting at skies in design
- the brand is being developed for middle class or “regular” people.
- the business owners have stated they like something about the use of pillars, like on buildings for financial institutions
- design does not want to appear too corporate or "big business", while not compromising professionalism