Studio 212 Fitness
Studio 212 Fitness enables our clients, regardless of income status, to be physically fit through our martial arts based fitness programs.
The 212 in our name represents the temperature at which water boils. At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. It's that extra degree that can power a locomotive…or take your life results far beyond your expectations. By taking ownership of this fundamental principle, focusing on a clearly-defined goal, maintaining an unstoppable attitude, committing to take action, and persevering, you'll see life-altering, positive results. The message of Studio 212 Fitness is clear: It's your life: You are responsible for your results. It's time to turn up the heat!
Clients select the class options that best suit them and pay a fair and affordable price through one of the following options:
- Clients pay what they feel is fair and they can afford within the suggested price range. If a client pays more, they help to support the studio for someone else who has more limited resources.
- Clients volunteer an hour of time (working in the studio, in the office, or by helping out in other ways) in exchange for an hour of class.
- Clients may attend one of the daily complimentary classes if they can neither pay nor volunteer.
Our clients are groups of friends in their early 20's to mid-30's, and families in their early 30's through mid-40's.
They are are budget conscious, socially minded, and are interested in the health of their family and themselves. Taking classes at Studio 212 Fitness is a sociable activity, and something that they tell their friends about – an exciting, innovative, and philanthropy-minded way of staying fit.
We are looking for a logo to represent our fitness studio that is all about achieving life results that go far beyond expectations
We want a sleek, clean, professional logo
We prefer a logo that uses both a symbol and our name, but the symbol can stand on its own.
Feel free to suggest a tag line if you think of something that might be appropriate with the descriptions we have provided.
The logo will be reproduced in the following manners: silk screened, embroidered, used on martial arts uniforms, on company vans, billboards, business cards, stationary, web design, etc.
Things to consider:
- More lifestyle service than fitness or martial arts service
- Inspirational & Aspirational - a desirable service that Gen X & Gen Y will want
- Nothing too elegant – don’t want to come across as too fancy / inaccessible / clinical
- Fun - not too serious
- No cartoons – fun and exciting but not childlike
- No traditional charitable images such as giving hands, the globe, hearts, etc
- No traditional fitness images such as weights, exercise machines, etc.
- No traditional martial arts images such as fists, people punching, people kicking, etc.
We are open to color experimentation
The files we will require are:
CMYK Print Image in – Adobe Illustrator .ai format
RGB Layered Screen Image in – Adobe Fireworks .png format
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.