Prima Hotels Group (http://prima.co.il/Index.aspx?Lang=eng) is launching a new hotel to add to its well established boutique hotel concept. Adjacent to its recently renovated Prima Galil Hotel in Tiberias, Prima Too will provide travelers with a quality, lower budget alternative to its current portfolio. The concept for Prima Too includes limited service, i.e. limited food service options compared to the other Prima hotels.
Budget-minded travelers and families. As analogy: Prima Too will be to the Prima Hotels group, as Courtyard by Marriott is to Marriott, or Holiday Inn Express is to Holiday Inn.
Attached is a sample of the Prima Galil and Prima Hotels logos and make sure to look at the Prima website: prima.co.il.
- The logo may conform to the "Prima [image] Too" format, but doesn't have to.
- The logo should convey something more modern, basic, and "younger" than Prima Galil and other Prima Hotels.
- One concept we envision for the center icon or other part of the logo incorporates the number two "2" in an "old typewriter" style as a play on the word "too" in Prima Too. THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT, NOR IS THE INCLUSION OF THE NUMBER "2" IN THE LOGO.
- The logo should include the words "By Prima Hotels Tiberias", similar to the other hotels in the Prima chain, albeit in smaller / less conspicuous font
- The logo will be used in all hotel material, such as signs, brochures, in-room stationary/guides/resources, advertising, etc., so the contest winner will have to provide the final logo in a workable format.
Once a design is selected we will need various logo files from the designer provided as a deliverable to be used online and offline (including: eps, psd, and vector format)
-color logo with tagline
-black logo with tagline
-whiteout logo with tagline
Good luck and happy drafting!!