Tap2 turns the smartphone into an easy-to-use universal remote for any electronic device by simply having the user tap his phone against it. We want a logo that resonates with tech-savvy early to mid-career adults, the types of people who are heavy users of electronics.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We are a startup company that turns your smartphone into a universal remote for your electronics just by having you tap your phone against the device. Our logo will be embedded on many different types of devices to indicate that the user should tap their phone against that spot to pair the devices.
A few things to keep in mind:
1. We want a logo that hints to users that they should tap their phone against the logo in order to use the device the logo is on. It should suggest this, but it shouldn't be too overt.
2. The logo should have a symbol component that is paired with text ("Tap2"), like Nike or Apple's logos. The symbol should be able to stand on its own, though it will usually be paired with the "Tap2" text.
3. We need a bold and clear typeface. Feel free to play with capitalization and letter placement.
4. We will need to be able to etch the logo into plastic casing, so it can't be complicated.
5. The values we want to communicate with the logo are simplicity and ease-of-use.
6. Feel free to experiment with colors. However, the logo needs to work when etched in all sorts of colors, similar to how the Nike Swoosh is recognizable whatever color it's in.
7. We want our design language to be consistent, so we'd love to continue working with the winner of our contest to help design our website and user interfaces.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte