the word Cupassion is a combination of two words: coupons (cupones in spanish) and passion. that means passion for coupons!
there will be a deal-of-the-day web site called http://www.cupassion.com. that's where the project is based on.
the idea is to make a different and unique deal-of-the-day website (visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupon for an example of this type of websites), where the majority of the deals are going to be high-end businesses about SPAs, hair salons, restaurants, cafés, etc.
what i want:
- two parts (logo and brand name)
-- the logo could be a shopping bag, a price tag, or something about shopping; or it could be too something about network, group, people, etc.
-- the brand name should have an elegant font
nice and clean logo
- simple and fresh
- kind of elegant, not too much
- use the type of colors of the attached logos
- attractive to women mostly, but not so much so men wouldn't like it
- to represent excitement (passion), to be attractive
- to represent the group buying power
*not all the representations at the same time need to be met!
what i dont want:
- scissors (representing a coupon)
- complex design
- obsolete, boring impression
- ovals surrounding the logo
- all the text in capitals
feel free to experiment with colors.
- web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo