I like the idea of mixed typography, for example Marta and Eve elements having a different font. The fonts I plan to use on my website are likely to be Theano Didot and FG Rakel so the logo should go well with them (but doesn't necessarily need to use them).
I would really love for the logo to have a graphic element to it in addition to the written text that I could use on its own on packaging etc.
Another thing I wanted to add is that the logo will work on the website if it's as a horizontal image.
Additional notes for the final round:
I'm really impressed with your work both on the logo and with your folios and would like to invite you to the final round. Unfortunately I feel that none of the designs I have seen so far truly reflects my brand and would like to ask you to rethink some of the work you have done.
In order for this to work, I would like to provide you with some additional information and I've made some changes:
- I have made the contest blind so that each piece of design submitted is unique
- I have edited the "values to communicate" sliders a bit to better reflect what I'm looking for. I have specifically decreased the "feminine" slider - what I mean by a feminine design is one that uses soft lines and beautiful typography, but definitely not birds, flowers, butterflies, or any other cute girly symbols. I would like the brand to be feminine, yet sophisticated, stylish and professional. The symbol should be simple, not too ornamental.
- I have created a pinterest board with the selection of logos and other pictures I love to give you an idea of the style I find really appealing: http://pinterest.com/MartaEve/website-inspiration/
- I love the idea of stamps so a logo that could be converted into one would be preferred.
- I will require a fully layered photoshop file for the logo with the ability to change colours
Please let me know if there is anything else I could clarify,
All the best,