* We're a newly formed company that has developed a unique car seat concept, targeting kids 1 to 8 years old. Novelty lies in the wide age span, combined with ultra portability, all while maintaining uncompromised safety for the child (i.e. providing younger children to be rear-facing, forward-facing for the slightly older and then followed by booster).
* Product name is TravelNest. It can be capital T and N but not a necessity. As long as it somehow comes across as two words in one. Open to ideas. The logo itself should preferable be able to stand alone without product name too. Try to avoid initials in logo itself.
* Typical customer is a parent (most often fathers but not exclusively), financially well do to and typically frequently travelling with family and/or living in apartments with limited space (e.g. mega cities across China, Hong Kong and alike). Distribution channel will largely be online.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
We're open to other suggestions as well as long as logo can be molded.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
I like the "balance" in the unbalance size of the 6 vs name itself...
Classic but perhaps a bit dry
Like the connection between name and logo
Simple but to the point
Could do well as molded
* The logo will be used for the product (including associated accessories) and should not represent the company as such. We're looking for something relatively modern & sophisticated. Design is an important element of the product and it would be great if that comes through in the logo itself too. We clearly don't want a "kiddy” like logo. Note that our positioning is upper mid-end segment to lower high-end segment.
* As for colours, we would like to limit it to two. This is important as the logo will be integrated into the seats during molding (i.e. it’s something of a three dimensional print). With that in mind, the logo can't be too complex either as otherwise it wont work to mold it. As of which colours to use for websites and prints, we leave that open for you to propose.
* It possible it would be great to have some kind of 'momentum’ or action in the logo. Something that's happening.
* Try to incorporate something from product characteristics (safety, portability etc) into the logo if possible. Avoid Initials to form the logo itself.
* The aim would be to have the optionality to add a three to four word slogan in connection with the logo without compromising the overall balance in the design. Currently the slogan is "Protecting the younger ones” but we're looking to change that at some point. (Any ideas, pls feel free to propose!).
* We would like to avoid stock art.
* As for fonts, please use any open source font type to avoid problems later on.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte