SEE NEWEST COMMENT AND NEWEST logo I would like to have it inspired by.
We are a cafe located in downtown Vientiane, Laos. Close to the Mekong river.
About our cafe...
1) clean and air conditioned
2) mostly serve foreigners from around the world. (expats and tourists)
3) probably the best mexican dishes in Laos (not limited to mexican).
4) Healthier than most places.
5) We have one of the only playgrounds in Laos.
6) Open, bright, airy.
7) Our best selling products are: falafel, quesadilla, lattes, mango chicken pita.
8) We buy organic when we can, and make all sauces, baked goods in house.
9) Open 3 yrs
10) the cafe was set up to help women at risk. Not sure if we can include or not.
11) modern, western style cafe/bakery specializing in American/ Mexican food. Family friendly, bright and open.
12) inclusive of everyone.. hence common grounds
13) place where many different cultures eat and can come and visit.
14) Foreigners and tourists living in vientiane who want a place that feels like 'home'
15) not cheap/not expensive
15) customers see us as a clean, open, air conditioned, modern, fresh place with healthy (and really good tasting) food. They also come for the playground for kids. Feels like your at 'home' amongst living in Laos. Business people like to meet here for lunch. Lunch time is by far the busiest time. Evenings are becoming more and more.
- up to date, clean and friendly place. Fresh and healthy.
Our best selling products are: quesadilla, burrito, falafel, mango smoothie, mango chicken pita and the assortment of coffee drinks (Americano, latte). We buy and serve organic when we can.
I'm not sure what picture I would want included since we dont have a descriptive noun in our title. But we would like something noticeable because we will eventually wholesale baked goods to local minimarts.
We have many cultures come in to eat as there are only a few 'nice' places in the whole city.
We want to see your ideas!