Logo to be used to brand new women's heart disease prevention program. Program focuses on educating women about their risk for heart disease, identifies individual risk, and assists women in managing that risk. Logo should be classy and professional with a female touch.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
This logo will be used for all marketing and branding of a new cardiovascular disease prevention program specifically for women. The program will be housed on the campus of Woman's Hospital in Baton Rouge, LA. Marketing will be directed to OB/GYN practices as well as to women directly. The logo should convey a professionalism suited to the well-informed and motivated middle-aged woman.
Lo que desea
- Her Heart in larger font, perhaps in script with Cardiovascular Wellness for Women in smaller font
- Consider incorporating a heart or half heart in the logo
- Red as the primary color to borrow from the American Heart's Go Red campaign; doesn't have to be bright red, but avoid pink
- Classy, sophisticated, and professional
- Finished product in a vector format such as that produced by Adobe Photoshop
- Open to most ideas
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte