Thank you all!! this has been amazing.
The contest is closed to new entries. We are reviewing and working with existing submissions for some revisions. Will make a call by Wednesday.
I have extended the contest for 2 days so I can review the desgins with my team and works with some the designers for tweaks.
There is about 4 hours left on the original contest, after that we will not be looking at new submissions.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Greenbill is an online solutions to help a company get its invoices and receivables paid faster.
Greenbill’s goals are…
- To help you get your cash flowing in as fast as possible.
- To increase your profits by eliminating paper and making it easy to get paid online
- To give you a clear, elegant solution with an intelligent user interface that is easy to learn.
- To make it easy to always keep your customer and invoice data in sync.
- To reduce the carbon footprint for you and your customers by eliminating the paper invoices and payments.
- To keep our company honest, profitable and carbon-neutral.
Lo que desea
- something that works on both black and white background
- something that could stand on its own is not incorporated into the text
- if its stand alone should work on the left of the text as well as above
- shadows on bottom but not behind text
- it must embody simplicity
- clear, immediately readable letters/text
- subtle gradients if at all on the letters
- area for a tag line, current options are (this could change) "Go Green & Get Paid Faster" "Sustainable Cash-flow" ??? Still working on this one
- A leaf or leaves are ok but not be so prominent and big like it is now.
- Some modification of the logo should adapt to stand alone (without a title) for an iphone icon
- big leaves
- Leaves with jagged edges
- anything overly "foresty" or floral.
- any G that resembles the Greenbay Packers
- no red,purple
- brown backgrounds
- overly glossy.
- "ground" reflections
- to much gradient or gloss on text.(other than on the iphone icon of course)
- bright blues in text.
- modification to the letter that make it hard to read.
- all capitals
- background shadows on text
- mutted greens
- reflections (other than on the iphone icon of course)
- not to much green
- no drab olive or army green
- no actual $ or currency signs as this is international
- no rainbows