We are a small community organisation which provides health advocacy for women. We have expertise and resources in supporting breastfeeding and have developed a professional standard and accreditation process for organisations wanting to be recognised as a Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace (BFW). This is one of many iniitalives that organisations can take to promote family friendly policies and retain skilled and trained women employees. It complements various anti-discrimination and industrial relations laws. We will be developing a website, brochures and stiatonery on which the logo and brand image will be used.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We want employers to seek accreditation with us and will initially be targetting large corporations; telecommunications, financial and legal sectors as well multi-national organisations and universities. The target audience will primarily be Human Resource Managers, Health & Safety Managers and senior women staff, but the brand must also appeal to senior male executives.
* Something that is professional and corporate although with a bit of an edge would be OK.
* "Understated elegance" comes to mind
* We have no colour requirements but the design should be easily photocopied
* Include the words: Breastfeeding Friendly Workplaces
* If graphic representation of breastfeeding is used it should include representation of the mother's head as well as her breast
* We want instant brand recognition