Girls on Fire
We are paid female firefighters in Australia who have started a business called Girls on Fire which will be an information resource and service provider for paid and volunteer female firefighters throughout Australia and indirectly, the world. We need a logo for the business that will be used on our GIRLS on FIRE calendar which is currently being produced for release early November. We represent women who love what they do in the Brigade and are proud of our bodies, fitness, strength, and character. We aim to encourage more women into the Brigade and empower current members with experiences, opportunities and information. In our lives outside of Fire Stations we embrace our gender spectrum and celebrate our femininity and sexuality.
Girls on Fire will evolve in time with more products and services. For now our primary product is the GIRLS on FIRE calendar. For this our primary target market is males aged between 18-55, our secondary market is females between 18-55! We will have a strong focus on the emergency services fraternity.
Our desired audience appreciates strong, athletic and sexy women working in a traditionally male environment and appreciates the bodies and characters of the firefighters in the calendar. The audience will also be all other women working in emergency services and indirectly women working in other traditionally male careers.
Logo that captures "Girls on Fire" - suitable for Calendar and other merchandising and information projects, clothing.
- attractive and impacting that reflects us as sassy but strong women
- lettering and image that represents strength and feminine qualities simultaneously
- like the idea of image or outline of woman/head with hair that implies flames (like the redhead matches woman), hair that implies feminine
- possible to include firefighter tool eg silver axe
- font should be clear and strong
- image can be caricature but not too cartoon-like
- have attached some "taster" pics from our calendar to hopefully capture the spirit of our business.