Casual E or casuale (we are open to any variation of capitals and lower case), is a new business looking to recruit uni students (i.e. facebook users / Gen Y demographic) to work mainly for the hospitality and event industries.
Casual E or casuale or Casual e or casual e (etc)
The design task is to create a logo and graphic style for Casual E.
Specifically, we require the following items:
- A logo;
- Background designs for the logo for the hospitality industry (the main market for Casual E), Health and Education – the backgrounds will be used on the website.
A secondary design job / competition will be placed on 99 Designs for the design of the webpages subsequently.
We are open-minded regarding the logo name:
Casual E OR Casual e OR Casuale OR casual OR casual e or any other possible variation.
We welcome your feedback.
Essentially, the objective is to get people to recognise, remember and return to the website. The website registered is casuale.com.au
Applications of the brand.
Besides being front of place on the website, the logo will potentially be used in the following applications:
- Partner websites;
- Exhibition signage.
Therefore, we require:
• the logo to identify the company and help drive traffic to the website; and
• communicate the purpose of the business in a way that will work universally (if possible).
The brand positioning is the place for Australian University student to find causal employment.
The look and feel of the website and therefore the logo needs to be Web 2.0. We want the website to be a clean design with crisp white space framing the imagery and communication.
- We are very open to your creative ideas;
- Colouring of the website is likely to be pink (R:250 G:0 B:100) and blues (R:45 G:45 B:200) and (R:200 G:250 B:250) - although these are not set in stone. Given we don't see ourselves as the creative ones, we are looking for you to provide the creative input. Don't hold back, go for it!;
- We require one logo with four different backgrounds (1. hospitality and events; 2. Retail 3. Education 4. Office / Professional work environment). For example: some glasses, champagne and fireworks could be the background for hospitality and events (you don't need to design that, its just what came to our mind);
- Must be "web 2.0" style.
- Item 1...