We would like a logo for use on a new website, business cards, and other promotional items. This site is dedicated to selling natural and organic personal care and lifestyle products for consumers who are conscious of the need to use products that are less harmful to themselves, their families and the environment. We would like the logo to reflect the fact that this is a Canadian site and to incorporate a funky and/or cute bug (insect).
Nombre de la empresa
Funky Bug Naturals
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I am in the process of opening my online store sellingnatural and organic personal care and lifestyle products. I will be sellingproducts including hair care, body care, cosmetics, cleaning supplies and othereco-friendly items. My store is located in Alberta,Canadaand I want something in the logo that subtly reflects that this site isCanadian. Our tag line may be “Irresistibly Green”, “Deliciously Green”, “LusciouslyGreen” or something like that. I was thinking of something like a cute ladybugon a maple leaf, although I need something to be a bit unique and “funky” aboutit. As designers, I’d suggest you take 1 of 2 roads (or both if you want):either (1) work with the ladybug on maple leaf idea, or (2) use your creativetalents and give me something you think would be even better. I am not tied tothe idea of a maple leaf, but something from nature is important.
Lo que desea
- Something to reflect that this is a Canadian site (e.g maple leaf or something that symbolizes Canada)- I like the idea of using a cute lady bug, although I am open to other suggestions
- consider the use of earthy colours – browns, greens, etc -- to reflect the environmental and organic aspect of the site
- Please use the company name “Funky Bug Naturals” as part of the logo
- Anything geared too much at children (I will be selling some products for kids, but there will be many items for adults, so I want something that won’t make people think the store is just for kids)
- Following the first point, not too cartoon-like – no human face on the bug, etc