Scaredycat Design has been doing web design for a long time. Now we're expanding, and adding new services, focussing much more on web marketing and seo. We need a funky new look to go along with our new direction, for our relaunch.
The business is Scaredycat Design - websites from scratch.
We're probably going to keep that tagline, as we will still design websites. But lately most of our work has been in redeveloping underperforming sites, kindof a niche I've just fallen into, by word of mouth.
I'm now going to relaunch our business, overtly targeting under performing websites, offering website reviews, seo, sem, ppc, etc. Our market will be SMEs and the look should be funky, fresh, clean, and simple. You can focus on the 'scaredycat', but I don't want a timid looking cat (as I have now). Another approach I'd like to see is the 'scratch' part. A scratch mark, or claw mark, maybe? I also don't want anything too 'cutesy'. Not too corporate either, but I don't want to chase the more corporate clients away.
- tagline - websites from scratch
- current colour scheme is pink and brown (see website) I'm interested in more vibrant colours. Pink is fine, or maybe lime green? Keep it bright
- logo must work in a range of formats, web, print, etc and I need illustrator final files.
- Not too cutesy. Cartoon look is fine, but I don't want it to be too cute
- I don't want a timid looking 'scaredycat'
- Keep it simple, not too elaborate