Cómo Talia at Focus In Design comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Focus In Design
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We supply quality, sophisticated, modern home wares but may branch out to other categories at a later stage. We sell our products around the world.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Mobiliario y decoración interior
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
The idea that I have in mind is the the text will be in one colour in the darker end of the light neutrals pallet and the image that I have in mind for the 'O' in FOCUS IN DESIGN is that it could be in a different colour - the idea is that the 'O' will be a magnifying glass that's being held by a rabbit. This rabbit and magnifying glass would be in a different colour to the rest of the text. The rabbit and magnifying glass are sketched. Please refer to the photo of the rabbit holding the magnifying glass for reference.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
The logo should only have 3 elements...
1.. The name of our brand = Focus In Design
2.. The 'O' in Focus in Design is to be replaced by a magnifying glass being held by OR leaning against (with one arm casually up against/on top of it) by a rabbit and it is to be sketched so that it has a bit of character/personality. Not to be block images (stamp like) but more organic. Or maybe he's leaning on it confidently with one arm up on the magnifying glass stem and his legs crossed at the bottom?? If you have a natural flair for quality sketching please feel free to play around with this aspect a little.
3.. The rabbit and the magnifying glass are the same colour (maybe a gold or another colour). The rest of the text is another colour - maybe a colour in the darker grey palette.
* Remember stylish and a little quirky.
The rabbit that will be holding the magnifying glass for the 'O' in FOCUS IN DESIGN is NOT cute and fluffy. The following characteristics best describe him:
- Middle aged, wearing a jacket and possibly some other attire like a scarf and pocket tissue
- Male and quirky and is more "human" in his essence than an "animal"
- Very confident and stylish but a bit rugged
- The rest of the text is sleek and sophisticated - so there is a bit of a contrast between the rabbit and the text, if you think this could work.
- Want the customer to think the design is cool, a bit quirky yet very sophisticated logo. And that it is eye catching because of the rabbit holding the magnifying glass. Your eye is drawn to it.
- The rabbit will be a different colour to rest of the text.
- Please see photo for the idea of how he might be holding the magnifying glass/position.
- In the second photo you see how the eye is drawn to the O. I really like this concept for the rabbit holding the magnifying glass.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte