Rey Aquino Designs is a fashion company that specializes in
contemporary mens wear. RAD's mission is to change men's attitudes on how to dress in the 21st Century, staying somewhat casual yet dapper and chic.
RAD is known for our European tailored styles but with a ROCKSTAR edge. Our designs are clean and modern. RAD started out styling and designing clothing for local indie musicians and now have graduated
to young Hollywood celebs. We are all about making a loud presence but with style. To add, we are now developing accessories for men as well and hoping to add women's in the future.
RAD is soon releasing a new collection called "Dual Society". The concept of Dual Society was primarily inspired by the theme: The old world meets the new world. It's 2 worlds, or lifestyles, that are co-existing within one.
Visit our website to see our previous collection: http://www.reyaquinodesigns.com
Our target audience are male clients and buyers ages 21-35. Who are looking for cutting edge designs with European tailoring combine with American casual esthetics. The fashionable, the scenester, the go getters, the jet setters, the hip professionals who want to wear affordable couture designs. Men who take pride in themselves physically and mentally. These men are working professionals by day and a Rock-stars by night. They exude confidence and turn heads. Men who are not afraid to experiment and express themselves with clothing.
1) We want a logo that is innovative, long lasting, and memorable. Not overly trendy.
2) A logo easy to remember but powerful with an impact.
3) This logo must be flexible to use as branding on and
off our clothing.
4) We would like to see both the full name "Dual Society",
it's initials "DS", and a graphic icon.
5) It must read well both large and when it's scaled down small.
6) Don't want trendy colors, colors must be classic, but edgy at the
7) Our own meaning of Dual Society is about to worlds
existing in one. A few examples: black and white, conservative/radical,
businessman/Rockstar, rich/poor, old world/new world (our primary choice), all coinciding and forced to live in one state.
8) Inspirational examples of Old World Meets New World.
9) We'd like to see an icon in addition to the name. This icon should be able to be used separately from the name. Kind of like a sacred crest, not necessarily a shield, but more of an icon.