The Logo is for a Product. The website is https://dbFront.com
1) dbFront (Note: the "db" stands for database, the "Front" stands for Front End, The Visible UI that a user works with when they are accessing a database.
NOTE: A Database is a group of Related Tables. Tables should generally contain information about one thing. Multiple Tables are connected via Relationships. Like People, it is the Relationships between Tables that make the Tables important.
2) The current home made Logo is an image of a database inside of a Monitor. See the website at https://dbFront.com. It works and I don't hate it but I want something more professional, higher quality.
3) I am willing and interested in exploring something completely different but would want it to be memorable and relevant or meaningful.
4) The logo needs to work at a very high resolution, possibly even including an Easter egg (a hidden fun element), but it also must work as a tiny image such as a Favorite Icon.
5) There are two very distinct audience groups.
a) The regular day to day office workers/users that work with business data.
b) The highly technical, database administrators who understand Databases, SQL.