Franconia United Methodist Church (but see Other Notes, below)
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a medium-sized church (average Sunday worship attendance of about 150 people) located in the outer suburbs of Washington, D.C. The population in the area right around the church is fairly diverse, and our congregation represents that cultural and economic diversity. The population in the area continues to grow, and we are seeing some turnover as older generations retire and move away, and younger families move in. Our website gives more information about the church: http://www.FranconiaUMC.org
The following characteristics help to describe who we are and who we are trying to reach:
• We have a MULTIGENERATIONAL congregation, but we especially welcome YOUNG ADULTS and YOUNG FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN.
• We are CHRIST-CENTERED in our beliefs and practices, and we work hard to REACH OUT INTO THE COMMUNITY with programs that will draw people in.
• Many people say we are WARM and WELCOMING, and that they decided to join the church because it gives them a sense of COMMUNITY.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Want the logo to be in color but to print well in grayscale as well.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Church name (Lakewood) is part of logo, with "United Methodist Church" in small font underneath
* We want the logo to print well in Grayscale as well as in color.
* We would like the logo to incorporate the name "Franconia," with the words, "United Methodist Church" in smaller font underneath the graphic. However we are also interested in seeing designs that are purely graphic without any words.
* We do not want 'gingerbread people;' like cutout figures or paperdoll figures intended to represent people.
* We do not want flowers or trees.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte