A nondual embodiment meditation teacher, I teach a body-centered path to awakening and embodying our spiritual essence.
The process leading to an embodied awakening feels like sitting in the fire with heart. as we allow limiting perceptions, sensations, beliefs, and emotions to be released and transformed.
As we grow into wholeness, letting go of limiting ways we contract and separate ourselves from our true nature, there’s a felt-sense of flowering, of blossoming, of blooming.
This approach is not just about sitting meditation (in chairs), it's transformative because itintegrates movement, psycho-spiritual, emotional, and relational healing into an embodied awakening.
It is essential to cultivate a strong foundation so that our hearts may open and our minds be clear.
Once I get my brand figured out, I want to update my website: http://www.romahammel.com
3 – Brand Personality & Mood Adjectives
Words that speak to this transformative process offered by my brand:
• Awaken into a Wondrous Aliveness
• Deepen into a Luminous Stillness
• Grow into Wholeness
• Relate Authentically
• Feel substantive, vibrantly alive, grounded, and clear.
• Live Joyously!
An awakened embodied presence is experienced as a very subtle, luminous vibratory presence pervading our whole body and the environment.
There is a humbling recognition of our common humanity. There is a felt relationship between the deep sense of finiteness and the infiniteness of Being.
Our true nature is inseparable from the fabric of Being – experienced as a living, breathing reality.
None of this is abstract for me - this is how I experience myself and others - this is my lived reality - and it keeps evolving! :)
4 – Ideal customer / Unique selling point:
Individuals and groups seeking integrative personal guidance for spiritual, psychological, emotional, and relational healing so that they may feel more connected and live more authentically.
Age range: mid-twenties to seventies
Employment: My students have jobs as psychotherapists, accountants, body workers, engineers, neuroscientists, executive coaches, life coaches, medical professionals, graduate students, and others both under-employed and unemployed.
Income: Though I ask those who can afford it for a significant investment of time and money, I offer scholarships so that money need never be an obstacle.
What sort of emotional, social or physical needs does this ideal client have?
Emotional needs: emotional healing; healing from developmental trauma, dealing with anxiety, depression, opening into authentic intimacy, not isolating into separation when stressed; able to stay present with challenging emotions
Social needs: relational healing, felt sense of autonomy; authentic intimacy; connecting without merging or distancing; valuing of community and a felt-sense of belonging; valuing of complete connection and complete freedom
Physical needs: feeling at home in their body, vitalizing the body, being present with challenging energies, integrating breath/energy/body/mind
Energetic needs: capacity to stay present in intense energies, able to sense subtle energies
Motivation: Seeking relief from suffering - seeking to embody nonduality; willing to cultivate a strong foundation, open heart, and clear mind through body-centered practices and through releasing limiting somatic patterns
Consciousness, meditation, realization, neuroscience, subtle energies, qigong, psychological/emotional/relational healing
How can you satisfy those needs?
Meet them where they are at – with heartfelt openness and presence – stay present with challenging emotions and energies and offer specific practical skills as well as guidance – and perhaps most importantly, ensure that each session includes a significantly transformative moment where they experience a shift that matters to them
5. What would motivate this ideal client to choose me over my competitors?
• their direct experience of their own spiritual depth in my presence
• the specificity and usefulness of my guidance and feedback
• my compassionate steady attentiveness, presence, tracking
• the depth of my skills with subtle energies
• an emphasis on wholeness rather than deficits
• perceptiveness, openness, kindness, gentleness, effectiveness
• tracking and safeguarding a person during intense energetic and emotional states
• word of mouth
• being part of a community of like-minded people
6. How does my brand meet their needs:
• emphasis on transformative experiences in every session
• being in community with others on this path
• skill, experience, availability, depth, knowledge, openness, heart
7. When my clients engages with my brand, what do they feel?
• Deeply moved
• Seen and heard
• Loved – understood
• Accepted without judgment or being asked to change
• Substantive, present, worthy
8. What my students value about my teaching and me: (excerpts from testimonials):
• master teacher employing a variety of experiential and energetic techniques woven with profound compassion and joy;
• patient, gentle nonjudgmental witnessing and supporting of their unfolding,
• embodies what she teaches,
• her field of energy,
• one-on-one attention
• exceptional being, deep capacity, integrity, love and creative intelligence,
• deep listening, deep philosophical understanding, wide and all-inclusive world view, ever-inquisitive intellect, huge heart, walks her talk, • • genuinely kind and generous
• extraordinary, compassionate, and perceptive
• years of experience, finely attuned spiritual sensitivity, psychological insight, and warm loving presence gained from her own awakening • • extraordinarily dedicated student of awareness
• used the challenging circumstances in her life to enter deep levels of healing and consciousness
• gifted communicator
• offers heartfelt caring to those she meets,
• cares deeply about her students, clear, compassionate, sensitive, and dedicated,
• the space of transformational change opens in Roma’s Presence. She attunes to your breath, your heart, and your story, with loving attention. • • Roma’s inherent gratitude in living life fully makes her teaching method so inspiring!
• The spirit of her authentic generosity is revealed through how she lives and how she relates to others.
See video and written testimonials:
Thank you for your help! I'm really excited to see what creative approaches spring forth from you.