**Please refer to my PDF doc attached with the sample logos and my explanation of what I liked about each of them.**
My current logo and website is an version I created myself and have been using for all areas of my photography (http://www.georgemacfarlane.com). Now I would like something more professional to launch my Pet Photography business.
I would like a logo that is fun/friendly while still professional (high end clientele) and WITHOUT being too casual or comicy. I shoot candid outdoor paw-traits and often post-processed to have a warm vintage finish.
- fun/friendly but professional (WITHOUT being too casual or comicy)
- hand drawn circles (like sample logos provided - representing the lens)
with a design inside the circle. Or alternatively a shape representing the frame rather than a lens.
- the business name text BESIDE it (likely across two lines).
- the business name in two different colours and/or font types. I enjoy handwritten fonts as well as clean modern ones.
- not too busy or overly complicated
I am NOT wanting
- the aperture blades of a lens (too busy)
- overly comic images or cartoons
- a happy/smiley face
- camera image (unlikely to be my preference)
If including a dog/pet drawing into the logo - I have considered a few ideas (but not limited to): Back end view/wagging tail. Rough pencil sketch outline. Dog in ready to play pose (back legs up, front legs lying on ground). Image in Reverse (i.e. white on black). Silhouette (e.g. side view of common breed - preferred breeds: golden retriever, dalmation, sausage dog, pomeranian).
It is possible the business name may change, so a logo and font that could be modified to accommodate this would be appreciated.
- PDF of sample logos and what appeals to me about each one
- my personal old logo
- my current work in progress to update my personal logo
- some initial sketch ideas I was playing with regarding the Happy Tails logo.
Will need the file in Illustrator as well as the regularly supplied file formats.
Would like a colour and B+W version.
Thank you for your time, and good luck!!