The Duke Start-Up Challenge is the premiere entrepreneurship competition at Duke University. We're entering our 11th year of operation. The goal is to get as many Duke students to try starting a company while they are still students (last year we had 109 teams). We market heavily across the university, but our current logo is not very good.
- We need an eye-catching logo.
- Pantone 301 is "Duke blue" but an accent color would be good.
- Pitchforks and devils are welcome, but not required.
- We have used orange as an accent color, but that's not required, although there's something decent about having an accent color because most things at the University are blue.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Primary Audience1) Duke University students (about 12,000)
2) Other folks at Duke including faculty and staff, as well as alumni
3) People from the entrepreneurial community outside of Duke
How do we reach our students?
- We do a lot of postering/flyering.
- We put the logo on t-shirts. Blue t-shirts with white logos are very common (and we'd probably want to be able to do that with this logo too).
- We send a lot of web-based emails that include the logo.
1) Eye-catching and cool.
2) Says "Duke Start-Up Challenge"
3) "Start-Up Challenge" has to be as prominent as "Duke"
4) EPS file (vector)
Not required but could be cool
1) Maybe uses orange (or another accent color)
2) Maybe includes some sort of reference to Blue Devils (pitchforks, horns)
3) Maybe uses some variation of the "On" button that was in the original logo
4) Maybe uses an "up arrow"
5) Maybe someone in a business suit
6) Maybe a lightbulb
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de Twitter
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte