This logo will be on some very high-visibility websites and assorted print materials. The target demographic for whom this should appeal is 30+ (I stress the plus) and predominately female but would like something not overly feminine.
The new logo you design should be without any text--please do not include the "AndreaArdenDogTraining". Bright colors are encouraged but not yellow. Target group is women and can be whimsical--we don't need a dog sketch but conversely nothing that could star as a kid's cartoon character.
Lo que desea
- A dog's head or a dog's head on a small body
- The dog should look happy--does not necessarily need a big grin on its face but should somehow convey it is happy.
- Bright colors would be a nice balance against the website but please stay away from yellow.
- Dog should not be recognized as a certain breed. The more generic and cute, the better.
- Vector-based as this will need to be frequently resized to put on print and potentially merchandise.
- No Web 2.0 stuff. Please keep gradients in check.
- No shadows, underlays, or anything that juts out beneath the main logo.
- No silhouettes or abstract dogs.