We are from Jacksonville, FL and Karma will be located in Ponte Vedra Beach an upscale area 40 minutes from downtown in a business complex that features a Ruth Chris Steakhouse. We have been in the nightclub business for many years and have enjoyed the southern hospitality that Jax offers especially their comfort food. so we are taking a combination of great southern comfort food favorites and combining it with live entertainment for the ultimate Karma experience.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We aim to be a funky family friendly restaurant and lounge specializing in Global comfort foods with incredible dishes from across the US and abroad with healthy portions at recession proof prices.Therefore we want to have broad appeal to the couples and families who live near by. After dinner, guests will be able to kick back their feet to relax or dance to live local bands and DJ’s for some late night partying. The restaurant/lounge will be the kind of like being in your living room - a place that people feel at home in.
We are looking for a logo to represent Karma with it's tagline (It's all good)
Here are a few things to think about:
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Please stay away from any type fonts that would assocaite us with being a middle eastern or indian restaurant especially since Karma the word comes from Buddaism.
3. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being too fancy. We want the locals to feel like they can afford to eat here a couple times a week.
4. We want something that stands out and easy to read from street and building signage .Again being careful not to be too fancy.
5. Feel free to incorporate shapes, geometrics, astrological - Karma cirlce (what goes around comes around)
6. “Jimmy Buffet jams with the Dalai Lama. or ” Cheeseburger in Nepal!
Please feel free to experiment with warm and inviting colors.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo