WHO WE ARE:
We are a husband and wife team that live, work and play in the heart of Charlotte’s Southend design district. With experience in construction and project management and an innate passion for home décor and all things that make living spaces beautiful, Hunter Homes & Décor offers the perfect combination of form and function.
WHAT WE DO:
We don’t define our work by one type of style. Rather, we turn your house into a home designed for you and your lifestyle, creating spaces where you will love to spend time and be proud to call your own.
Whether you just need help repurposing things to refresh a room or have a vision for a completely overhauled space, we can put together a custom plan for you.
HOW WE DO IT:
We get to know you. What matters to you in your home. How you want to use the space in your home. How you want to feel when you enter your home at the end of a long day. And then, and only then, together we’ll define the function and style to make it all possible.
We will provide a transparent upfront estimate and we’ll manage the process from consultation to install to make sure you feel confident and comfortable throughout.
WHY IT MATTERS:
We know home projects can be daunting – you either can’t pull the look together or don’t know the right folks to help you get the job done. Or sometimes life just gets in the way and you simply don’t have time to execute your ideas, shop for it all and make it look like that Pinterest post that inspired you. We bring design, décor and small renovations together to give you a turnkey solution in bringing your vision for that perfect home space to life.
What we are not:
• Women age 26-56
• HH income $60K+
• Female drives the décor direction and overall decision to engage in the project; male weighs in when it comes to ‘construction decisions’; they ultimately validate each other’s decisions
• Driven by self-expression - sees her home as a personal reflection of who she is
• Comfort and livability outweigh perfection
• She lacks the time or confidence to do it herself
• She needs someone to provide validation of her style and choices for her home
• They both want to feel pride in their home, have the ability to “show it off” and create memories in their home