• Identity language: Japanese & English (Japanese as main heading, and English as sub-heading)
• Location: San Francisco Downtown
• Brand's style that I'm looking for: The logo will be "engraved on a wood board" as the sign of the restaurant. I want a little bit of crafty/unpolished but yet very simple look (Something like handwritten characters). The logo needs to look good on wood, paper, and online.
• 5 adjectives that best describe the brand: Creative, Fresh, Adventurous, Enthusiastic, Trustworthy
• No color preference, but try to use the color that can associate with Japanese culture
• Our story:
No such product is available in the city of San Francisco. The name of the business - The Grubbies imply the word “foodies.” We really want to establish a brand where the general public should picture us as the “place” to go to for quality and reasonable priced cuisines. This store in particular - Tsukiji no donburi implies our product is fresh and tasty as the supplies are from the actual fish market. For those who live or have certain knowledge about fish from Japan would know what and where Tsukiji is.
• 3 main competitors:
All restaurants nearby, Sushirrito (www.sushirrito.com, indirect competitor - Japanese sushi burrito), Origilly (www.onigilly.com, indirect competitor - Japanese rice ball)