Flete = (Freight in Spanish), Ya = (Now in Spanish)
Hence, FleteYa = FreightNow
FleteYa is a web page where companies looking to ship products (shippers) can publish their transportation needs setting a deadline to receive quotes from transportation companies (carriers). The carriers can see in their Apps all the loads available for them based on their eligibility (requirements of the load, characteristics of their trucks and their location). Each time a carrier submits a quote, the shipper is notified. When the deadline is reached or when the shipper accepts a quote, the load is assigned to the carrier.
What will FleteYa accomplish?
* Avoid empty backhauls for carriers.
* Help carriers to be more profitable, productive and better utilize their assets, increasing their return on investment.
* Make the transportation industry more efficient and reduce costs.
* Reduce the number of trucks in the highways and therefore traffic and accidents.
* Reduce emissions by making the usage of available trucks more productive and reducing number of trucks on highways.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Its very important to mention that because there will be an App of FleteYa, the logo proposed by you (or a slight adaptation of it) should fit and look good in an icon for the App.
I strongly suggest to present both: the logo, and the App icon.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte