We are opening a new coffee shop. We are serious about our coffee. We are all coffee enthusiasts to begin with and we have decided to take this further.
We would like to create a community-based coffee shop where we truly care about our customers and coffee - we would like to know their names, how they like their coffee, maybe informally educate them about coffee, making connections and hopefully gain friendships along the way.
We chose dancing goat as part of coffee shop name because the story says coffee came from the dancing goat incident.
Our coffee shop theme is New York loft style. Mix of bricks, plain grey walls, wood, high windows/mirrors, black steels and greens (as in plants). We may not care about everything else as much, but we do care our coffee and our customers.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
With our logo, we would like to communicate that we are simple people just like them who want to make good coffee just for them and build a community with our coffee. We are serious but can have a bit of fun along the way.
So we would like our logo to be:
1. Clean and Simple, yet sophisticated. Clean lines, without too much details
2. Prefer Minimalist and flat design. Prefer no 3D, shadow or gradient
3. We prefer basics colors (white, black, grey, wood, etc.). But can Especially with accent colors if any
4. We would like to incorporate a resemblance of goat and coffee in the logo if possible. Ideally the graphic in itself don't look like one but once you put the graphics and our coffee shop name together. People can relate
5. We like our logo to convey some playfulness but not too much as it may lose the coffee seriousness essence.
6. we want the logo to feel warm and friendly.
7. Modern vs classic
8. We are looking for original design ideas (not just having a goat head with a coffee cup)
9. The logo should be easily identifiable as a coffee shop from afar.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte