- Church closed and repurposed as archives
- Religious (Christian)
- Heritage (old stone church, built in 1894, protected by Heritage
- Ecumenicism (Catholic and Anglican partners)
- Community (Church part of a historic community in Kingston, vital
- Park-like setting (church shares land with new residential
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
The client expresses that elements of the building might be useful to use in the logo - thinking the facade, tower, statue of St. Dismas, even the pattern on the roof might offer elements that are recognizable to members of the community and could give a
unique visual identity.
It is important the archival function could be suggested without using any negative suggestions (do not want to imply anything is locked away, secret, etc.).
Attached is a presentation of the church and residential development to give you a feel for the area that the church sits in, as well as some images.
The client wants the main title to state "St. Dismas Archives" in larger font, then smaller font should be "At The Church of the Good Thief"
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte