LeapHop.com is an award-winning e-learning portal that uses artificial intelligence (virtual tutor) and instant corrective lessons that improves a child’s English. We encourage learning by being fun. Our portal has quizzes, a forum for kids to ask just about anything and a free-style essay module for kids to post their essays and receive comments and corrections from the online community.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Kids aged 8-15 around the world who are non-native English speakers
- Logo with the words “LeapHop.com” incorporated
- Need a “fun” and unique icon/mascot that blends into the logo that the kids will remember and identify with.
- Designers to suggest a color scheme suitable for kids and e-learning.
- Design should incorporate the latest Web2.0 fonts, colors and concepts.
- Typeface should be clear, simple and bold. Something that stands out
- If you go to LeapHop.com, you will see our existing website and logo. Don’t worry about designing your logo to fit our current color scheme. We will launch another contest to redesign our existing layout and colors TO FIT the winning logo!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte