ogo required for new online store - controlfreaks.co.nz Tired of meaningless name companies looking for a new logo? Hard to find that elusive creative link? Look no further, with this logo you can let your creative juices run wild!
The (Brief) Brief
Logo required for new online store http://www.controlfreaks.co.nz
The aim of the store is to be the largest online radio control store (eventually) in New Zealand. The store will sell radio control gear (the controllers), cars, boats, planes and helicopters.
The logo will play an important role in setting the tone of the website - im a big believer in branding and this site needs to look big, professional and FUN!
- The company name was derived from control (meaning 'being in control' or radio 'control') and freaks (meaning 'people who have a passion for rc toys/gadgets).
- The site will be designed for a wide market and is not exclusive to the radio control geeks of the world - appealing more to the entry level 'i want a new toy to play with' type of person
- The logo needs to look professional with a good dose of fun
- Customers will be predominantly male, aged 20-55
- Bright, energetic, vibrant colours, the logo needs impact - 2-3 colours max
- Can be 3d, 2d or whatever you like really!
- You can incorportate the website into the logo - i.e. Controlfreaks.co.nz or you could include it underneath, or if you feel the need - drop it altogether!
- Letters can be all the same height, controlfreaks, or the start capitalised, Controlfreaks/ControlFreaks
- It would be great to incorporate some sort of unique icon which would become synonomous with the brand - the icon doesnt neccessarily have to be an icon of a radio controlled toy
- Try not to make the logo too busy - simple is best
- Lastly the logo needs to look wicked! (cool, funky, fun and all those other wonderfully descriptive adjectives)Hey and if all else fails and my ramblings are not providing you a direction then show me something different and expand my horizons.
- See above - everything is covered in the 'what i want' box :-)