Logo needed for a simple, show-stopping tool to assist real estate investors to manage their leads and their deals.
It's simply called RED - short for (R)eal (E)state (D)eal. And it's the logo for a company to be called RED (or Red) Profits.
For some reason, there are a few Red color campaigns on 99designs right now - must be the water ;-)
Our concept is simple: build a contact and deal management tool that is available from any computer and cellphone, anywhere, anytime, and that IS your back-office, so that You - an investor - can focus on finding deals, rather than managing your contacts, your files and paperwork, and your tasks and calendar.
THEN - make this solution - a "service" as we call it, so incredibly cheap that the decision to subscribe or not, is a non-decision.
RED is to become indispensible to you and your business.
RED is to allow you to focus on profits as opposed to process.
RED is where you start your day with your real estate news feeds, it's where you transact your communication, your emails, where you log your calls, where you manage your calendar, and where you book your profits at the end of the day.
RED is, very simply, your space. It's a combination of office, home and community:
Office because it IS where you manage your interaction with anyone who touches your business, from email, to calendar, to tasks, to documents.
Home because for you, the real estate investor, your pursuit of profit in real estate can be all-consuming, and RED gives you clarity and focus in that pursuit, by simplifying what you need to do, when, and allowing you to manage with a clean and simple set of tools.
Community because RED will be a tool with which you can use to communicate with your peers, your clients, and your partners. Where you can share your files, your leads, and your funding opportunities.
What is RED built on?
RED utilizes the latest, most advanced system available in on-demand, secure, deal and contact management computing.
Format: vector format (photoshop files, please).
- Simple lines, clean design
- The color red
- Possibly a mention of "Real Estate Deal Profits" in addition to the letters RED or Red (we're not convinced they need to be capitalized by the way)
- A logo that is wider than it is tall - it will be located at the upper left of a site that is based on the salesforce.com layout - http://www.salesforce.com/
- Possible use of the slogan "Profits. Not Paperwork."
- Heavy images that take the eye away from the word and the brand - the brand is the word - or the words
- No homes, houses or any real-estate related images
- Images are, in fact, optional, and not a priority - this could simply be words and font and design