Require a logo for website and print material for new company that will be advertising in national press. Logo should be professional yet creative, including some form of coach image/icon within the logo.
Lastminute Coach Holidays.com
We require a talented logo designer to provide us with a creative logo to help establish our branding. Our website will be launching in the next few weeks and we will be advertising in the national UK press - it's a great chance to bolster your portfolio.
There may be future work for the right person.
- Wording and capitalisation must be in following format "Lastminute Coach Holidays .com"
- The .com part should probably be smaller than the rest of the text. You don't have to use spaces between the words... do whatever you think looks best.
- You can place the words in whatever logical method you like... they don't all have to be on one line in other words.
- Some form of coach image within the logo would be ideal... as long as you can keep it looking professional.
- Must be supplied in vector AND psd formats (transparent backgrounds).
- Must be suitable to be placed on a very light grey/white gradient on the website
- The logo should be wider than it is taller... on the website the logo will be around 300px wide by 100px tall.
- Something in the style of the trailing expedia plane logo could be ideal.
- Clip-art type images
- Unprofessional or overly 'cartoony' fonts
- Don't make the logo too busy
- No photos