Adventurati is an exciting new travel company that delivers unique “bucket list” experiences to our customers – the unique adventures and fascinating events around the world that you always wanted to go to. We are seeking a compelling logo for our website and email newsletters.
Adventurati is a travel company that delivers unique “bucket list” experiences to our customers – the unique adventures and fascinating events around the world that you always wanted to go to. Experiences range from sailing around the Mediterranean, going to the world's best new year's parties in exotic locations, traveling to the Olympics, and similar activities. Adventurati.com is a website for the company as well as a social network for people who go on these types of trips.
Being an Adventurati member brings a lifestyle full of experiences and a network of fun and exciting people to share them with. We are seeking a logo to present this image. It is high-end (but not at all pretentious), active, stylish, very social (on trips but also online), somewhat exclusive, energetic, and very, very fun. Our customers love to live life (including, not least, the nightlife).
Our customers are mostly young professionals (early 20s to early 40s) and mostly singles. Therefore, the logo should be contemporary and modern in design. The logo would not be meant to attract an older crowd. It is not meant for families. The trips are within moderate young professional budgets, not for wealthy older people.
Adventurati is seeking a logo to serve three purposes: (1) to be displayed prominently on all webpages; (2) to be displayed as a banner on the top of email newsletters; and (3) as an icon for the profile picture on other social networking sites such as Facebook. The designer can accomplish this with either a single logo which serves all three purposes OR two or three versions and sizes of the same logo, if necessary.
For example, one option is that the left side of the logo could also have a smaller distinctive portion that can be cut out as a thumbnail for a profile picture to display as a website icon for the company's Facebook page.
The logo must appear effectively on a black background and a white/light background. This can consist of one logo that works for both types of backgrounds or two different color schemes of the same logo design.
There's a great chance that winning designs will lead to more work as Adventurati expands.
- Either one logo that appears effectively on both black and white backgrounds OR two different color schemes for the same logo to appear on the dark and light backgrounds.
- If possible, the logo “Adventurati” should match well with a conventional font which can be added later as a tagline underneath the logo.
- Simple and stylish is good
- Versions can exclude the .com or include it
- The logo should not use any “cartoonish” symbols or characteristics.
- No cliché clip art travel symbols.
- The logo should not have any particular pictures displaying any types of activities. We want to preserve the option for the logo to serve a very wide variety of activity types.
- No cluttered layout that is too busy.