Leaderhip Quantum takes a collaborative approach to raising leadership capability. We train leaders in every sector of the economy to drive business and organisational innovation to sustain social good. We deliver high impact leadership transformation through very short learning interventions, one day workshops or 3 to 5 day programmes. We deliver on our leadership change promises. We are rigorous, driven by business practice and cutting-edge in terms of our academic learning design. We take strategic partnerships very seeriously,
Senior leaders, middle managers and front line staff in business, not-for-profit and NGO organisations. The CEO or Vice President for Talent Managment, Organisational Development or Human Resources makes the buying decision for an individual or leadership team to come on one of our porgrammes. Our logo has to appeal to this decision maker as well as the individual who will come to us for leadership or management learning. We need to communicate learning, transformation and serious business value together.
The logo needs to :
* Show "Leadership Quantum" and the subhead "businss, innovation, transformation"
* Be flexible to able to include strategic partner details with a further line such as "In association with XYZ"
* Convey probity, gravitas, business-mindedness - and at the same time be transformative, sustainable, ethical, dynamic, enjoyable, reflective and self-knowing
* Appeal to mid-career men and women working in high demand environments (for-profit, not-for-profit, NGO) where the motivation is around delivering the organisation's mission and striviing for excellence as well as effective performance (and profit or surplus)
* Be highly visual, clean, not cluttered - and to work across different business cultures (our luanch territories are India, Singapore, Ireland, UK)
* Work in online environments and on certificates of completion which can hang on the wall with pride
The fonts can be new and exciting , but professional. Colours could include Oxford Blue or Henley Blue as we have strong associations with these two cities both of which are world-famous as seats of learning, leadership, social and sporting excellence
The subhead and in association lines may need to change. Any fonts used here must be publicly available