Avventurosa is a travel community.
The website doesn't sells not just a travel but an experience – leveraging on emotions and dreams - that starts long before traveling and continues once the journey is concluded.
How do we do that? By ‘breaking the usual schemes’ and providing a new customer experience:
- personalized relationship/message (1-to-1)
- very unique travel Individual proposals (ancient and wild destinations like India, cuba, bulgaria, morocco)
- Booking/Securing Trip
So we are focusing on every single customer because first of all in Avventurosa we are all travellers.
This is the old website: http://www.avventurosa.com please don't try to copy its style since we are changing it completely. but the content will be more or less the same.
adventure, 1-to-1, Immediacy, Intensity, Explore, Wilderness, Nature, Outdoors, Experience, Values, Sustainability, Discovery, Slow Travel
For ispirations: http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/inspi…ends-2009/
these are kind of competitors:
http://globetrooper.com (nice logo, not too original though, but we like colours)
http://www.travellerspoint.com (we like the font)
http://www.iloho.com (bad logo)
http://www.travelpod.com (good font but bad symbol)
Men/Women, singles, solo travelers, couples, friends
Age: 25-50 (approx)
Spending capacity: from low to medium budget
Interests: nature, outdoor activities (esp. hiking, biking), local culture, off the beaten track destinations
Attitude: open to social networks, meeting new people, sharing experiences and emotions
What they want: simplicity, dreams and emotions, unique experience, active travel, good companions, find new friends with similar interests
Main driver: emotions, dreams, happiness, freedom, associated to travel
- No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
- Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
- The typeface should be clear.
- the orginal version must be in AI (vectorial file)
- no stock images or clip arts
- no something super simple, our target is sophisticated
- we like something that reminds wildness and adventure spirit
- not typical colours: something that reminds sand, sky or trees
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and trasparent png