Cómo Aptus Consulting comenzó su viaje en logotipos
We are a start-up in the Tokyo market supported by a well established online job portal but this business will be completely separate from them and we need to establish our own identity. There are a lot of competitors here in Tokyo and we need to project an image that Japanese candidates & clients will trust. We'll need a logo that can be used across our website, business cards and other print materials.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We will need a logo with either a graphic element or illustration plus full company name OR just the company name itself designed into a logo. The word Aptus in Latin means : suitable, appropriate, fitting - and a good match for a recruiting business as we introduce suitable candidates to jobs and vice versa. I'd like to project a classy image with style without being too conservative, like some of the larger, more formal executive search firms. Hope this helps...
Lo que desea
- varying hues of red or blue, perhaps with blacks or grays mixed in
- maybe word Aptus built up as the stand out feature with 'consulting' de-emphasized...although I'd be happy to see a variety of ideas on this, if possible
- other color schemes welcome if someone has a better idea!!
- * All original files (ai, eps, psd) etc
- bubbly fonts or designs
- strong block fonts that look like a bank logo