Residential home window cleaning, gutter cleaning and power washing
Your time and your home are precious. You are every busy and just don’t have time to do the households chores that you know need to get done.
We take care of that for you:
We clean your windows and gutters, wash your house and driveway, and in doing so we free up a little of your time to do the things you want to do!
Working with us is Simple and Easy
• Book and schedule your job in minute on lines or through our call/service center
• Don’t need to baby sit us – when we start we need you for only 10 minutes to confirm details
• Seasonal service packages so your home maintenance is hassle free
• Clean, uniformed, enthusiastic staff
• Latest technology to ensure you get the best finish possible (hot water pressure washers to remove stains, osmosis purified water to leave no streaks, industrial vacuums to efficiently clear your gutters).
We will even compost your natural debris for you!
Respect for you and your property
• No service windows, let us know when you want us there and we will come as scheduled!
• No mess, everything taken away, and property left as was when we got there
• 0 surprises on price – confirmed with you prior to start of job
Do what you say
Seek and embrace solutions
To deliver easy and consistent service, fuel entrepreneurial spirit, and empower our people.
1. Mid 30's to early 40's. Younger family, busy with children, values time, clean and take care, higher household income (100k?) Two kids, boy and girl, both take care of themselves, husband works, wife could be stay at home but very busy and active, take charge woman, very in touch with technology, driving a Volvo. Guy wears dress pants and a dress shirt to work, does not wear black shoes and white socks, wife is hot, wears Lululemon well. Kids are 7 and 9, don’t get scared by our technicians. Away for a fall getaway, realize they forgot to order Wash Me, order it online. Friendly when they interact with us, but not desiring a relationship with our people. Not overly chatty. They have a relationship with our brand, not the people. Wife key purchaser?
2. Mid 40’s to late 50's. Husband and wife, both professionals. Wife is back in the workforce. Children are 16 and 20. They have a household income of $175,000 and are rediscovering themselves. Living more for themselves and less for their kids. Enjoy time together and with friends. Well put together still, healthy active, travelers. Drive a convertible Fiat 500, and a 3 series BMW. Their disposable income is growing. Home is 3,500 sq ft, all modern amenities and appliances, take a ton of pride in it and keep it clean. They have re claimed their home from their kids and want to take care of it. Wife key purchaser?
3. Mid 60's to late 70's. Retired, have had a professional career and value professionalism. Still healthy and active, still value personal time. They value our service because it keeps them out of harm as much as it is convenient. They are grandparents and are and want to spend time on that new part of life. At this stage their house is meticulous, like predictability and routine. They want things done right. Lots of life experience, don’t mess with them. Probably more interested in a relationship with us. Husband my call because he’s bored?
Wife goes online and searches window cleaning. We are organic top listing and she clicks on it. Our marketing message nails her values, and she books and schedules on our website. She purchases two services and gets 5% discount, doesn’t consult husband. She is proud of her decision. She is getting something on the house taken care of. We show up on time, the driver goes to door. “Hi I’m here from WashInc, Im going to walk around your house and confirm the price. I will be back in five minutes”. While he is doing that the other technician starts unloading the van, which is not parked in their driveway. Lawn signs go up while work is in progress. Door hangers go out to the 20 houses surrounding the one being worked on. The driver comes back to the door, confirms the price, and shows a picture of the leaf debris in the gutters. Up sells the customer with the exact price of the gutter cleaning job with a 10% discount for all three services. Customer’s VISA is swiped on the iPad for pre authorization, and they sign accordingly with their finger/pen on the device. He gives her the approximated time of completion. Job commences, customer leaves to go to hot yoga. Crew does not whistle or pause as she rolls out her driveway with in VW Eos.
Customer returns home, job is completing as planned. Technician is doing final clean up by the truck, house and property are perfectly clean. Then the driver takes customer for a quick walk around to show that everything has been done as per the contract.
Driver suggests our annual service package which is hassle free, and after a basic explanation, customer authorizes it on the iPad. As they do, a quality survey comes up on the device for them to do. They are also asked what other services they would purchase from us. Final receipt is automatically emailed to the customer. Thank them for the work, moves on.